Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi announces a Two Year Fellowship in Critical Care Pharmacotherapy. We invite applications from Indian Nationals for the programme.
|Qualification||PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized University and recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.|
|Duration of the course||2 years|
Candidates are requested to mail the updated application form to email@example.com
1. The fellows shall not apply for any post or any other course/ scholarship or appear for any examination or interview outside without the permission of the institute authority during the period of fellowship.
2. The candidates who have completed their course by 2021 shall apply. If selected, their joining will be considered after production of degree/provisional certificate/statement of marks only.
3. The degree must be recognized by Pharmacy Council of India. Documentary evidence of recognition is mandatory with the application.
4. Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the course applied for on the cover with attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the Academics section, BhagwanMahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted. For ONLINE application log on to our website www.medicaranchi.in
5. Last date for online application is 19.12.2021 up to 6:00 p.m. The candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6. Late & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
7. All the applications submitted shall be screened thoroughly and the candidates will be interviewed online. The interview will be conducted in two rounds, first round will be preliminary round for all applications submitted, based on the performance in the first round of interview, selected candidates will be allowed for the final round of interview. The candidates who qualify the final round will be selected to join the course. The decision of the Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
8. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only, Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
9. The shortlisted candidates for the preliminary round of interview will be uploaded on the website by 31.12.2021. The preliminary round of interview will be conducted on 03.01.2022. The shortlisted candidates for the final round of interview will be uploaded on the website by 07.01.2022.
10. The list of candidates selected for the fellowship program shall be uploaded on the website by 17.01.2022. The candidates will also will be communicated for further joining process.
11. Outstation candidates may be provided accommodation (subject to availability) during the fellowship program. They will have to pay accommodation charges as per Institute policy.
It was an excellent experience after staying three nights at Medica. I will be visiting this hospital if needed and also refer othersMr.S. Majumdar
All staffs are very cooperative. A place of care, peace – home like feeling. Thanks MedicaMs.Chowdhury
Entire management and staff of the hospital are hard working. Keep it upMr. Duru
All staff members are very nice and friendlyMr. S Sethi
I am a retired employee of Coal India Ltd. My company has tied up with your hospital along with other hospitals all over India. But I have chosen Medica as your service is goodMs. S Dawn