Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi announces a Two Year Fellowship in Critical Care Pharmacotherapy. We invite applications from Indian Nationals for the programme commencing on 15 February 2021.
|Qualification||PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized University and recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.|
|Duration of the course||2 years|
Candidates are requested to mail the updated application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The fellows would not be allowed to apply for any post/ any other course/ scholarship or appear for any examination or interview in any other institution without the permission of the institution authority during the period of their fellowship.
2. Candidates who have completed their Pharma D course by 2020 can apply. Selected candidates will have to show their degree/provisional certificate/statement of marks at the time of joining.
3.The degree must be recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. Documentary evidence of recognition is mandatory with the application.
4. Online applications to be made in the given format only, super-scribing the course applied for on the cover with attested copies of all certificates, addressed to the Academics section, Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The institute also reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted. For ONLINE application, log on to our website www.medicaranchi.in
5. The Last date for the online application is 20.01.2021 up to 6:00 p.m. The candidates are advised to submit their application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6.Late & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence of any other kind will be entertained.
7. All the applications submitted shall be screened thoroughly and candidates will be interviewed online. The interview will be conducted in two rounds – first will be the preliminary round for all applications submitted. Selected candidates will have to appear for a final round of interview. Those who qualify will be invited to join the course. The decision of the institution in this regard shall be final and binding and no other correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
8. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Bhagwan Mahavir MEDICA Superspecialty Hospital will not be responsible for any loss of email due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder, etc.
9. Names of the shortlisted candidates for the preliminary round of interviews will be uploaded on the website by 25.01.2020. The preliminary round of interviews will be conducted on 27.01.2020. The shortlisted candidates for the final round of interviews will be uploaded to the website by 30.01.2020.
10. The list of the candidates selected for the fellowship programme shall be uploaded to the website by 01.02.2020. The candidates will also be communicated regarding further joining process.
11. Outstation candidates would be provided with accommodation (subject to availability) during the course duration, chargeable as per the institution policy.
It was an excellent experience after staying three nights at Medica. I will be visiting this hospital if needed and also refer othersMr.S. Majumdar
All staffs are very cooperative. A place of care, peace – home like feeling. Thanks MedicaMs.Chowdhury
Entire management and staff of the hospital are hard working. Keep it upMr. Duru
All staff members are very nice and friendlyMr. S Sethi
I am a retired employee of Coal India Ltd. My company has tied up with your hospital along with other hospitals all over India. But I have chosen Medica as your service is goodMs. S Dawn